traffic analysis

Saturday, June 13, 2009

GUAVAS, COWS AND CROCODILES


This is the title of an essay I wrote a few years back as part of the yet-to-be-published collection of essays "This Is Not A Cookbook". I submitted this essay to the yet-to-be-published anthology on "Martial Law Babies" ergo I have chosen not to post it here until the book comes out sometime this year.

I thought the title would catch all your attention though.

I hope to blog daily, expounding on my daily tweets, but be assured reader, I am not going to inundate you with what I am having for breakfast, why I'm skipping lunch, who I'm having dinner with, where I am going to drink, when I am going to quit smoking, etc.

Methinks I'll leave the Y-Gen'ers to that kind of stuff.

I may be a bit passionate about issues I care for (the environment, my hometown Baguio City, the incorrigible asswipes running my country, etc) and I hope to engage everyone in some fun discussion.

So, tell me, what should we talk about now? 




No comments:

Post a Comment